- Check in time: 2.00 pm
- Check out time: 12.00 noon
- Credit Card Accepted: Visa, Master, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, BCA Deposit: No Deposit Required, Only Credit Card Guarantee Required Except On Restricted Promotional Rates
Cancellation and No Show:
Cancellation must be received no later than 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge being made. Failure to comply with this policy or if a client is a no-show will result in a one night room plus taxes and service cancellation fee being charged.
*Special promotions may apply different policies.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- No charge for children under the age of 12 years sharing room with parents.
- High season surcharge is USD 30 per night on rooms, garden villas and pool villas. From 15 July – 15 September, inclusive, and from 20 December – 05 January, inclusive.
- Rates are subject to an additional 21% service charge and tax.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) years sharing a room with their parents will be free of charge on room only, the supplement for breakfast will be USD 12 plus 21% service charge and tax.
- Children five (5) years of age and under twelve (12) will also be extended a 30% discount on any buffet dinners during their stay.
- Children under five (5) years bill be offered breakfast and any buffet dinners free of charge.
- Normally only one child is allowed per room with parents, however with small children there may be more flexibility in this policy.
- Baby cot and connecting rooms are available upon request.
- In consideration of other guests and to preserve the tranquility of the Spa at Maya and it environs, including the River Café and Spa Pool, guests are respectfully advised that children are not permitted into this area of the resort. A children’s pool is adjacent to the main pool close-by the lobby in the central area of the resort.
Care For Children in Bali
- The safety and well being of children and their protection against sexual exploitation, harassment or any other harm, is of prime concern to us. As a responsible tourism resort, we are adamantly opposed to any form of child abuse or the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Any irregularities observed in this respect will be reported immediately to the appropriate authorities.
Non- Smoking Policy
In compliance with Indonesian Law No. 36, 2009 on Health and the Region Regulation Bali Province No.10, 2011, under Article 2, hotels and restaurants are classified as public buildings in which a smoking ban applies.
- All areas of Maya Ubud Resort & Spa are therefore designated smoke free, with the exception of a limited number of open-air, well ventilated areas, where guests may smoke.
- Smoking is therefore prohibited in all public areas of the resort including inside guest rooms and villas, restaurants, bar, meeting rooms and lounge, spa, yoga pavilion and fitness center, tennis court, swimming pool areas, temple and temple garden. Guest may smoke in the outdoor and garden areas of the hotel.
- All hotel vehicles used for guest services are smoke free at all times.
Personal photography is allowed across the resort and at all resort events. All commercial and media filming, video and photography, requires prior approval from Maya Resort’s Marketing Department.
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Maya Resort prohibits the operation of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, on or above resort property without prior written authorization from Maya Resort. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from Resort property, as well as any launched from private property outside of the Resort boundaries.
Any violation of this policy can be reported to the local authorities and may involve suspension of your access privileges to the Resort and confiscation of any prohibited equipment. Violators will be subject to any liability for damages, including, but not limited to violations of privacy and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.
Authorization for drone use will require signing of liability release form, available upon request at the reception.